Stainless Steel Metal Hole Saw HSS Hole Saws For Drilling Aluminum
1. High Quality Material: Made from strong HHS high-speed-steel for
durability, high hardness, fast cutting, impact resistance, wear
2. Sharp gears and anti-cutting with lower consumption make the
product a long service life
3. Can be used for thick steel plates, cast iron, stainless steel,
non-standard angle iron and other metal open hole. Perfect for
installing locks, knobs on doors and cabinets, or drilling large
diameter holes through desks, etc
4. Suitable for hand held electric drill, stand motor-driven
drilling machine and mobile ribbon type magnetism drilling machine.
Provide fast and precise cuts into stainless steel, sheet metal,
cast iron, mild steel, aluminum, plastic,copper and brass
ZhongZuan(Chongqing)Precision Tool Manufacturing Co.,Ltd was
founded in 1995 and has been specialized in researching and
developing and producing the high-quality hole saw bits and drill
bits of electric tools for 26 years. Factory is located in
Chongqing, China and has an area of 11700 square meters with
registered capital over RMB 5millions and over 120 employees. Our
core products are diamond hole saw bits, HSS twist drill bits and
alloy hole saw and drill bits, so far we have been cooperated with
customers from over 10 countries in the world.
1. When drilling, the center drill penetrates the material to be
processed first, as the axis, the drilling is more stable.
2. Special blade tooth grinding technology and high-strength
substrate, strong perforation ability, prevent chattering, and
improve drilling ability.
3. Triangular shank design, effectively prevent slipping in the
process of drilling, strong torque resistance.
4. When the center drill becomes blunt, the center drill can be
replaced and used.
|product name:||HSS hole saw|
|Material:||4341,6542 High speed steel|
|use:||Suitable for opening holes on stainless steel, iron sheet, aluminum
alloy and various pipes Suitable for hand drills and bench drills,
easy to carry and decorate|
|specification||Hole diameter||Shank diameter||Center drill diameter||Total length|